We are looking for staff for our growing Nursery…..
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR - Level 3
- Applicants must have at least a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification and experience of working with children aged 0-5 years.
- Hours: 40 per week worked on a shift pattern from 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday - Friday
- Salary: from £8.60 per hour dependent on qualifications and experience
ASSISTANT EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR - Level 2
- Applicants must have at least a Level 2 Early Years Educator qualification and experience of working with children aged 0-5 years.
- Hours: 40 hours per week worked on a shift pattern from 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday - Friday
- Salary: from £8.28 per hour dependent on qualifications and experience
Both posts are subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Christian Family Concern runs a pension scheme, and all staff using the Nursery qualify for a discount on nursery fees.
Please return your application forms ASAP to The Nursery Manager, 42 South Park Hill Road, South Croydon CR2 7YB
If your application is successful you will be called for interview shortly after.
Serving as a Trustee
The Board of Trustees usually meets at least six times a year to fulfil their legal responsibilities overseeing the charity’s activities. Between meetings a fair amount of business, such as revising documents, is done by exchange of emails. Often Trustees have a specific role related to one of the units or to a particular area of work.
They have a crucial part to play in ensuring that all the activities of Christian Family Concern are run properly, well and in compliance with all legal requirements; also in leading the way with the Management Team of the charity in the continuing process of strengthening our forward vision …and bringing it to concrete expression.
The Trustees are committed to Christian Family Concern in many different ways…giving time, prayer support, finance, knowledge and expertise as they are able.
Trustees come from a variety of personal and professional backgrounds and are always looking to strengthen the mix of skills, experience and gifts they have amongst their number.
If you feel that God might be calling you to serve as a Trustee with the charity, do get in touch — in the first instance, with the Operations Manager at our office, who would then share your interest with the Chair of Trustees.
We have always been grateful for the help we receive from volunteers, either through a long-term commitment or for just a few hours here and there.
Opportunities exist mainly in our nursery, but we would also welcome extra help with the grounds maintenance at CFC, and from time to time in the main office.
Contact us on 020 8688 0251 for an informal chat about how you can support us in this practical way.